If you have healthy teeth and gums but not happy with your smile, cosmetic bonding is what you need. Minor tooth imperfections such as stains and gaps between teeth have a profound effect on your smile. These imperfections can be corrected with cosmetic bonding in one short appointment, unlike using porcelain veneers, which is suitable for a more comprehensive smile makeover.
Benefits of cosmetic dental bonding:
- Corrects tooth discoloration – Cosmetic bonding corrects intrinsic tooth discoloration. Treatment approach is to mask the stains on the inner structures of the tooth with dental materials for it to appear whiter.
- Fills cracked or chipped teeth – Dental bonding material can be used to fill in cracks or chips. Great care is taken to match color of the resin with the surrounding teeth to give your smile that natural beauty.
- Corrects misshaped teeth – If one or two teeth need shape or length correction, cosmetic bonding is the best procedure.
- Fills gaps between teeth – Gaps are filled with dental bonding compounds to improve the overall look of your smile.
- Corrects gum recession – Cosmetic bonding can be used to correct the space between tooth and gum line where gum recession has occurred.
Check with your dentist for any gum disease or teeth decay before opting for cosmetic bonding. This ensures that beautiful results last longer. Post procedure, regular dental visits and proper oral care are enough to make the composite material last longer.
To know if cosmetic dentistry is right for you, contact Green Meadow Dental at 3579 B Berlin Turnpike, Newington, CT 06111 (860)-865-0056. Many people from East Berlin come to our office because we are conveniently located next to Target. Our flexible hours and family dental practice makes it easy for busy families to schedule visits for both parents and children. We also service patients from surrounding areas including Portland, Weathersfield and Rocky Hill.