Are you worried about your appearance due to missing teeth? Now stop worrying, as dental bridges are the best solution for closing these missing gaps. Dental bridges are restorations that replace missing teeth by taking support from the dental crowns fixed on the adjacent teeth.
The advantages of opting for dental bridges:
- Preventing drifting of adjacent teeth into the gap left by the missing teeth.
- Helping to restore the smile and maintain the shape of the face.
- Giving natural appearance.
- Increasing normal chewing efficiency as normal force can be used without worrying about the missing teeth.
- Addressing speech problems which arise due to missing teeth.
- Stable and fixed and hence there is no chance of loosening or falling out.
Other advantages include:
- Less invasive compared to dental implant which requires surgery and prolonged healing.
- Affordable and cost effective compared to dental implants.
- Time saving as it can be done in just 2 visits to your dentist.
- Most importantly, a dental bridge is long lasting (almost 10–15 years) if they are maintained with good oral hygiene.
If you have any queries or concerns regarding the dental bridges, please feel free to contact Green Meadow Dental, 3579 B Berlin Turnpike, Newington, CT 06111 (860)-865-0056.Many people from Meriden come to our office because we are conveniently located next to Target. Our flexible hours and family dental practice makes it easy for busy families to schedule visits for both parents and children.We also service patients from surrounding areas including Portland, Farmington and Rocky Hill.
To know more about dental bridges watch our video below: