Are you worried about your broken or cracked tooth? Not anymore, as there are various dental treatments and options available to save your broken tooth.
Following are the five different procedures that can be implemented to repair and save your broken or cracked tooth. However, the procedure should be decided only after consulting your dentist.
- Composite bonding –The process where tooth-colored composite resin is used to repair fractured, chipped or broken tooth.
- Dental Veneers – Dental veneers are tooth-colored custom-made shells, made of porcelain or resin materials that are designed to cover the front surface of cracked or broken tooth.
- Crowns – A dental crown is a tooth-shaped cap, placed over broken tooth to protect it from further damage. They are made of metal, resin, ceramic or porcelain fused with metal.
- Root canal – A root canal treatment (RCT) is performed when the pulp of the broken or decayed tooth is largely exposed due to infection or gum disease. The RCT involves removing of the dead pulp, cleaning the root canal, sealing it with gutta-percha and placing a dental crown over it.
- Dental implant – A dental implant is an artificial tooth root that is permanently fixed to the jawbone. This is a best option for people who don’t want to wear dentures.
The above-mentioned five important dental procedures are excellent long-term options for restoring your beautiful smile, so consult your dentist to find which one is best suited for you.
In case if you have any more queries regarding dental treatment , please feel free to contact or visit Green Meadow Dental, 3579 B Berlin Turnpike, Newington, CT 06111 (860)-865-0056.
Families from Berlin find the easy drive to Newington well worthwhile because or our expertise and modern facilities, our friendly dental team and the relaxing disposition of Dr. Mukund.We also service neighbouring areas likes Kensington, Weathersfield and Plainville.