The Six Month Smile orthodontic treatment, which is a modern approach to straightening teeth, is mostly preferred by adults to correct the following eight orthodontic problems:
- Crowding of teeth – teeth very close to each other
- Overbite – front teeth overlap
- Overjet – front teeth stick out
- Spacing between teeth – gaps between the teeth
- Underbite – lower teeth protrude
- Openbite – teeth do not come together in bite
- Misplaced midline – middle lines of both sets of teeth do not align
- Crossbite – teeth do not bite on the right side of each other
As you can see, Six Month Smile orthodontic treatment has many advantages and can correct a number of orthodontic problems. It is highly recommended by our dentist Green Meadow Dental, 3579 B Berlin Turnpike, Newington, CT 06111 (860)-865-0056. Many people from Southington come to our office because we are conveniently located next to Target. Our flexible hours and family dental practice makes it easy for busy families to schedule visits for both parents and children.
To know better, watch our videos here.