It can be hard for young kids to understand the importance of oral health. Tooth fairies, however are doing a great job in helping kids get more excited about taking care of their teeth by leaving teeth friendly gifts and money!
There is no harm in tickling your kids imagination if that serves their health, you know. Below are some dental tips that kids understand and will appreciate if they can have fun with it:
- Be a tooth fairy’s friend by fighting her enemies – Tell your kids that germs make the worst tooth fairy enemies. Let them know that brushing twice a day can fight her enemies and in turn will make her really happy. To make this fight even more fun is to sing a song while killing germs.
- Use floss to befriend tooth fairy – Let your kids know that brushing alone may not be all-effective. Flossing can take out all the hidden germs and kill them.To make brushing a fun activity read our blog here
- Eat healthy for a happy tooth fairy – Tell your kids to avoid sweet and starchy food to please their tooth fairy. There’s nothing ickier than sweet, sticky and starchy food for a brave ‘n beautiful tooth fairy.
- Be brave and see a dentist regularly – Let your child know that brave warriors make a tooth fairy really happy. Tell them that they’ll earn extra points with the fairy for being brave and facing the dentist.
- Smile a lot and be happy – Happy kids will make everyone happy! And that includes the tooth fairy.
- Gifts and fairy dust – How do the kids know that the tooth fairy is really happy? In return for a lost tooth, she leaves them gifts, toys, fun toothbrushes and kid friendly floss. ‘Assist’ the tooth fairy and reward your child for his good oral habits. Some precious money with fairy dust is another ideal tooth fairy gift.
Families from Berlin find the easy drive to Newington well worthwhile because or our expertise and modern facilities, our friendly dental team and the relaxing disposition of Dr. Mukund.To know more about children’s dental care , contact Green Meadow Dental at 3579 B Berlin Turnpike, Newington, CT 06111, (860)- 865- 0056 or keep reading our blogs! We also serve patients from areas like Portland, Weathersfield and Meriden.